Add an Oracle VM Cloud¶
- Name of the Cloud in Morpheus
- Description field for adding notes on the cloud, such as location.
- For setting cloud permissions in a multi-tenant environment. Not applicable in single tenant environments.
- API URL
- Oracle VM API URL. ex: https://10.20.30.40:7002/ovm/core/wsapi/rest
- Oracle VM User
- Oracle VM User Password
- Available repositories will auto-populate upon successful authentication with the above credentials. Select appropriate repository for this Cloud.
- SERVER POOL
- Available server pools will auto-populate upon successful authentication with the above credentials. Select appropriate server pool for this Cloud.
- Inventory Existing Instances
- If enabled, existing Virtual Machines will be inventoried and appear as unmanaged Virtual Machines in Morpheus .
The Cloud can now be added to a Group or configured with additional Advanced options.