Morpheus v2.12.1 adds Console Copy & Paste, VMware Folders, expanded User Scoping Permissions, Nutanix additions, Infoblox additions, and many other Improvements and Fixes.
- Console Copy & Paste
- Copy button added to copy selected text to local Clipboard.
- Paste field added to paste text from local Clipboard. Right click in console to then paste to target.
- Additional User Scoping
- Role permissions can now be set to User for Monitoring, Backup, and Logs sections.
- Users will only see information related to their Instances in the corresponding sections, as well as on the Dashboard, when Role permission is set to User
- VMware Folders now sync and can be targeted for VM and Image destinations, set to active/inactive, and assigned Tenant permissions.
- Storage Type can now be set to Thick or Thin in VMware Cloud settings.
- Boot from ISO support added. ISO’s can now be selected to boot from for VMware provisioning, and can fully be installed using the Hypervisor Console.
- Eject Disk Action also added for VMware technology Instance Types.
- Instances can now be converted to Images in Nutanix using the Import as Image Action. A Virtual Image record with matching meta-data will also be automatically created.
- Disk and Network type selection added to Nutanix technology Instance Types.
- Network Interface Type Selection can be enabled in Nutanix Cloud settings.
- Display Name column added to IP Pools to better identify IP Pools synced from Nutanix.
- Network Filter field added to Infoblox settings. Allows for filtering by field, exact match or regular expression, as well as searching on extended attributes. EX: [ network_view=default&*Building=work ]
- Tenant Match Attribute field added to Infoblox settings. Allow for auto-assignment of IP pool Groups and individual IP Pools to a tenant.
Other Additions and Improvements¶
- Trial Version flag added under Virtual Images -> Edit Virtual Image -> Advanced Options. Flagging a Windows Image as Trial Version will re-arm the trial during provisioning.
- F5 Load Balancer improvements
- HA Proxy Load Balancer improvements
- Citrix Load Balancer improvements
- Chef improvements
- Provisioning: Allow Force Delete
- UI/API/CLI Security Improvements
- Process Service Improvements
- Add Node Action will now only show compatible clouds as target options.
- Windows 2012 R2 AMI System Image improvements.
- Redis System Images improvements.
- New Role Permission: Provisioning: Allow Force Delete
- Fix for browser language settings adding commas in Plans & Pricing -> Pricing.
- Fix for Hyper-V and Openstack technology types in Library -> Node Type -> Image dropdown.
- Fix for File Upload in Virtual Images and Archives when using NFSv3 Storage Provider target.
- Fixes for synced Image Record duplication.
- Fix for extra Sub-Tenant Groups automatically being created during Sub-Tenant creation.
- Fix for Nutanix - Windows- Create Additional user.
- Fix for respecting Xen Custom Cores value.
- Fix fir CentOS 6 agent install when using multiple LVM based volumes.
- Fix for Infrastructure -> Network -> Services -> Add Service -> Consul modal.
- Fix for Morpheus Wordpress Images: Load Balancer - no port available.
- Fix for Dual name fields in Networks -> Services -> add Microsoft DNS