- Performance Improvements including optimization of Monitoring Availability Service
- Ansible Windows Support
- Error handling and tracking of Ansible runs in Instance History
- Forced sync on Identity Source logins such as Active Directory
- Policies added to CLI
- Optimizations for Tenant creation via API
- HAProxy LoadBalancer restrictions for Tenants.
- Identity Sources: Mapped Roles - Users now get default role & mapped role
- <%=instance.createdByUsername%> variable added
- Ansible provision - Instance warning status no longer shown when Ansible is not enabled during provisioning.
- API account creation optimizations
- Fix for Active Directory Group Role removal
- Fix for Trial Version setting on Virtual Image not saving
- Network Services: Bind DNS - wont load
- Fix for
Policy: Fixed Host Namenot being enforced
- Fix for Delete Tenant nested error messages
- Instance Shutdown: Extend Now styling fix
- Usage host status fixes
- Softlayer/Bluemix: Environment Variables IP Address fix
- Fix for OVM Bug when base image contains more disks than are configured in provision wizard
- Fix for Permissions: Instance Types not respected account level role
Morpheus v2.12.4 is available in the Downloads section of `morpheushub.com<https://morpheushub.com/>`_.