Add Oracle Public Cloud¶
A Keypair (both public and private keys) must be added to Morpheus with the Public Key in ssh-rsa format added to Oracle Cloud users keys in Oracle Cloud console for authentication.
Information on uploading the Public Key and generating Tenancy’s OCID and User’s OCID can be found at https://docs.cloud.oracle.com/iaas/Content/API/Concepts/apisigningkey.htm
- Internal name for the Cloud in Morpheus
- Short code used for api and variables (Optional)
- Can be used to specify the location of the Cloud or add a description. (Optional)
- Determines Tenant visibility for the Cloud.
- Private: Access to the Cloud is limited to the assigned Tenant (Master Tenant by default)
- Public: Access to the Cloud can be configured for Tenants in their Tenant Role permissions.
- Assigned Tenant when VISIBILITY is set to Private.
- When unchecked, the cloud will not sync and is not accessible for provisioning actions.
- TENANCY OCID
- OCID string from Tenancy Information section in Oracle Cloud
- USER OCID
- OCID String for OPC API user
- SELECT KEY PAIR
- Select keypair added to Morpheus matching public key added to specified OPC API user
- Select Region (populates after successful auth validation)
- Select Compartment (populates after successful auth validation)
- Turn on for Morpheus to discover and sync existing VM’s