Customizable Cloud, App and Instance usage reports can be generate in the Operations -> Reports section.
- INVENTORY REPORTS
- Tenant Inventory Summary
- Cloud Inventory Summary
- Container Host Inventory Summary
- Group Inventory Summary
- Hypervisor Inventory Summary
- Tenant Resource Allocation
- Instance Inventory Summary
- Virtual Machine Inventory Summary
- CLOUD REPORTS
- Cloud Usage
- Cloud Usage App Summary
- Cloud Usage Instance Type Summary
- Tenant Usage
- COST REPORTS
- Application Cost
- Cloud Cost
- Group Cost
- Instance Cost
- Tenant Cost
The landing page of the reports section gives a selection of report types to generate and a history view of generated reports.
To generate a new Report
- Select a Report type
- Set Start and End dates for the report
- Select Cloud(s)
- Select other options depending on report type
- Select run and the report will be generated
To view a report, select the Name of the report after the status changes to ready. Generated Reports are available from the Reports History page or in their respective Section.
All reports are saved and accessible until deleted.