Adding SolarWinds to Morpheus¶
Infrastructure > Network > Integrations
Click + ADD
Enter in the following information
Name of the SolarWinds Integration in Morpheus
Uncheck to disable sync with the SolarWinds endpoint
URL of the SolarWinds server, ex:
Username of SolarWinds API User. API and root level propagating read access required, read/write access required for target Networks and Domains.
SolarWinds User password
Click SAVE CHANGES
- Automate static ip assignment across environments using Solarwinds IPAM
- Network Pool sync. Network Pools can be set on networks in Morpheus for automated IP allocation and record creation.
- Optional Network Pool allocation and record sync.
Inventory Existingoption syncs all individual ip’s records and corresponding status. Inventory is not required for provisioning.
- Grid and list displays with IP record overlays and color coding for static, available, reserved and transient status.
- Manual IP Host record creation from Network Pool detail pages.