Add a SCVMM Cloud¶
- Navigate to
Infrastructure -> Clouds
- Select + CREATE CLOUD, select SCVMM, and then click Next.
- Enter the following into the Create Cloud modal:
You will need to open is 5985 in order for Morpheus to communicate to SCVMM. You will also want to make sure SCVMM has WinRM enabled.
- Name of the Cloud in Morpheus
- Description field for adding notes on the cloud, such as location.
- For setting cloud permissions in a multi-tenant environment. Not applicable in single tenant environments.
- SCVMM HOST
- IP or url of SCVMM host
- SCVMM Username. ex: svc.scvmm
- SCVMM User Password
- Select a Cloud from the available Clouds in SCVMM.
- WORKING PATH
- Path for Morpheus to write to. ex:
- DISK PATH
- Path for Virtual Disks. ex:
- The Cloud can now be added to a Group or configured with additional Advanced options.